Globalbalance offers the following services for companies.
- Supporting companies to develop a robust business case for understanding, avoiding and minimising impacts on nature.
- Evaluation of the implications of the loss of nature for business.
- Evaluation of peer activity and positioning of corporate response.
- Facilitating the development of biodiversity policies and strategies – drafting, workshop facilitation, stakeholder engagement.
Evaluation of risk and opportunity
- Provision of guidance on the mapping of biodiversity risk and opportunity.
- Design, testing and roll out of biodiversity risk and opportunity assessment tools.
- Review and evaluation of reporting on biodiversity in accordance with best practice.
- Advice on the emerging fields of corporate biodiversity measurement/ indicators.
- Advice on partnership development including review of strategic partners, due diligence, design of agreements, metrics for performance and governance.
Capacity development and support
- Identification of training needs on biodiversity, development of training courses, mentoring of key individuals issues.
- Facilitation and chairing of meetings.